Note: No units are currently available for rent at this location.
View a full tour of this property, including a full 3-D rendering.
Newly renovated 3BR, 1.5 bath house in a wonderful neighborhood with many beautiful, restored older homes. The location on historic Elm Boulevard is a highly sought-after location, close to the University and downtown Champaign, on a tree-lined brick boulevard.
Just completed renovations
- 3/4″ oak flooring, finished on site for the highest quality
- 24″ x 12″ premium gray porcelain tile in kitchen
- New marble fireplace
- New Andersen windows
- New stainless steel appliances
- New ceramic tile, light fixtures, and two vanities in bathroom
- New light fixtures
- All-brick ranch home
- Beautifully landscaped corner lot in a fantastic neighborhood
- 3 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- 1520 ft2, plus a full basement that’s partially finished
- Open, spacious floor plan
- Eat-in kitchen
- Oversized 2-car garage
- Large, covered front porch
- Contains original art deco glass in bathroom—very unusual